mari ikut

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

im sorry.........



I don't know what to say,

but I am sorry.

I didn't know how much you mean to me,

and I didn't know you really even cared.

I thought it was all a game,

and I guess I was wrong.

You know I have been hurt before,

and it all seemed so wrong.

I knew you had my heart.

I did not know I had yours.

I never meant to break it,

and if I could change what happened I know I would.

I love you like I've never loved anyone before.

You weren't only my love,

but you were my friend as well.

I never meant to hurt you, my dear,

and I am sorry if I did.

My heart belongs to you,

and that will never change.

My love for you is strong, my dear,

and it keeps growing every day.

Please remember, dear,

I do truly love you,

and I know I always will.


"Mr.Cinta a.k.a MAA, i do luv u.. n i really really do... SORRY!"

No comments:

Post a Comment